Hall will be clean and sanitized Tables, Chairs, Trash can liners will be supplied Extra for overflow, Refrigerator
will be clean and empty, Both Bathrooms will be clean sanitize and stocked with toilet paper,, hand towels and soap.
DAV Veterans Hall Renter Responsibility:
1. RENTERS MUST CLEAN FACILITY AFTER USE.
a. All trash must be taken to dumpster.
b. Floors must be swept and mopped.
c. All tables/chairs and counter tops must be cleaned & undamaged.
d. Refrigerator must have all food removed and cleaned.
e. Microwaves must be cleaned if used.
f. Bathrooms must be cleaned, floors must be swept and mopped.
g. Hall grounds must be cleared of all bottles and trash.
h. Ensure all lights are off and doors are locked, key is
left on counter.
i. No tape or other material will be placed on walls or doors.
2. RENTERS MUST BE CONSIDERATE OF OUR NEIGHBORS.
a. No partying will be conducted outside facility.
3. Parties must be finished by 12am and clean up by 2am facility must be secured and locked.
4. Rental cancellations must be in writing two weeks before event.
5. Individuals who sign contract must be present at event
* RENTERS WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES VIOLATIONS WOULD RESULT IN WITH HOLDING OF SOME OR ALL OF DEPOSIT *